Tweet #PlutoMehraKiKasamShareThis

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Interview with a FAN of Faisal Khan ~ SUSHMA RANE ~

First Recipient of the book - FAN FOR THE FIRST TIME ~ 


Authored by SONNAL PARDIWALA

Fan For The First Time by Sonnal Pardiwala
                                           

Fan For The First Time book on Faisal Khan by Sonnal Pardiwala Cover Page

  
First of all...Congratulations on being the first recipient of the book "Fan for the first time!
 Fan For the first time by sonnal pardiwala book on Faisal Khan
Fan For The  First Time book on Faisal Khan by Sonnal Pardiwala



Me: How did you come to know about this book?

Sushma Rane: I came to know about this book from Faisal’s FaceBook and Google+ accounts. On 3rd January he stated in his post about Sonnal Pardiwala who wrote a book on him…Fan For The First Time...amazing name....Being Faisal’s fan , I keep track of his every account...this is how I came to know.



Me: You would be really glad to have made the decision, but what made you buy this seemingly expensive but exclusive book?

Sushma Rane: Obviously one and only reason for buying this book was Faisal Khan... Faisu, Sonnal’s little man...the book was on Faisu.....anything for him!

When I learnt that somebody has written a book on him…I was extremely happy....Faisal actually deserves this ...he is too good in whatever he does. He has immortalised the character of Maharana Pratap...so there was a thought of buying it somewhere in my mind.

Initially actually I was just thinking of buying it someday not immediately but in his next post on 8th January, he asked his fans, Did you read the book? and all answers were negative…even I answered not yet...quiet disappointing answer...also on Sonnal’s Twitter handle she mentioned that Faisal asked her, Who will read book on me?

I wanted to make him happy, I wanted him to know how much his fans love him then I made my mind to book the order immediately. And very next day I booked my copy of FFTFT. It is love for Faisu that made me buy this book exclusive book on exclusive sweet little kid.

I don't think it’s expensive. It worths the cost. Faisu deserves this.



Me: How long was the waiting period and what were the feelings? Curiosity, excitement, anxiety...please elaborate.

Sushma Rane: After booking for FFTFT, I was so excited can't express the feeling. I booked it on 9th Jan and then the waiting started...till 14th I just held myself...and then became anxious. O God how long I have to wait...? Very anxious...on 15th....I was going mad!

. 

Me: What was your first reaction when you received the book?  

Sushma Rane: I had given my office address. Security personnel called up to say my parcel has arrived, immediately understood it’s my FFTFT. I was actually speechless…I had no words...my heart beats increased...I could have got it by sending peon but ran myself to collect it. I held it in my hand and said yeah...I got it. Book on my Faisu! I was so happy that day…



Me: What was your reaction looking at the cover page?

Sushma Rane: Of courses all smiles on my face. Cover page is so positive.....the rising sun.....appropriate for Faisal’s book.....when I unwrapped the outer cover...it’s mine now…the book is mine. I'm bonded to Faisal by this book. Very very happy....excited. ..I was literally shaking out of excitement. Only Faisal’s true fan will understand my condition. Right Sonnal?



Me: Describe how you began reading the book...how the excitement of receiving it calmed down and you began enjoying the book...

Sushma Rane: When I opened the book, I just couldn't read anything......I was just turning the pages.... so excited....to look at those lovely pictures of Faisu in different moods...killing…all the pictures were. I was so excited couldn't read the book. I bunk my office next day, just to read the book. And I entered into a loveland...Omg....Sonnal just loved you...for such a beautiful writing...so passionately written. Then couldn't keep it down. Read it in just one go. But I am not yet calmed down....still feel the same excitement when I open it. Reading it again! I will enjoy it throughout my life time.



Me: Which part of the book did you enjoy the most? Quote one paragraph or scene you enjoyed the most and feel that has been immortalized as much as it has been immortalized in the serial.

Sushma Rane: I liked whole book. But the part I enjoyed the most is from chapter Leaf Shedding and Flowering Season of Love Land...when Ajabde goes to fetch Kunwar Pratap. The dialogues between them and the lovely pictures of Faisu! Oh God what expressions…page number 86, 87, 88.

The scene which is immortalised as in the serial is confession scene from the chapter Of Confusion and Confessions....the paragraph from “Phool woh nahi.......Hume aap ache lage he aaj se nahin kayin mahinose...
THE BEST SCENE...it touched my heart. I cried for Praja…Sonnal you have heightened these dialogues to a different level. What descriptions! Luv u for that! Luv Praja.
Many such paragraphs and lines I died for ...... “Dekhiye Hume log kehte hai ki hum shurveer he...humne bahut kirti arjit ki he...ghunghor puja me aapne swayam dekha tha sari rajkunwariaan lad rahi thi humse vivah karne ke liye par humne kisi ko aankh bhar nahin dekha kyunki hume aap achi lagti he Ajabde”....and then u said “Oh Ajabde why did your heart not melt at his tearing plea…?” I really died as you said.....

And the scene of training Phool. ................. Why are you aloof from me....and further I died.....

So many paragraphs, dialogues....u have decorated them with your words. Sonnal thank you. I feel proud to own this book.


Me: Which is your favourite chapter and why?

Sushma Rane: Actually I can't name one...whole book is my favourite. But if you insist....Of Confusion and Confessions is my favourite......its full of emotions....this chapter has the content for which each Praja fans waited so long ...the confession scene....page no 106...suna aapne rani ma.......he gives clue unknowingly to his Ranimaa that he is hooked...lovely ...then the Ghanghaur puja...how Ajab fulfils the custom....then Pratap’s tough skill on horse...Ajab watching it....then Phool’s training scene...confession scene and the great sacrifice of Praja for Matrubhumi....and hume nahi lagta ke phir kabhi hum .......apni...aatma kisi vyakti me itni spasht dekh payenge....true Kunwar Pratap…this chapter is a master piece. And the masterpiece chapter itself is a great experience.....what to say no words....


Me: How did you feel when the author herself acknowledged you on various social networking sites and also when Faisal Khan himself acknowledged you on Instagram and twitter and also thanked you?

Sushma Rane: Of course I was damn happy, when Sonnal acknowledged me on Twitter, Facebook and Insta. I am grateful to her for that. I was very happy that this girl put forth ....what all Faisu’s fan have in their heart...I'll always be grateful to Sonnal for writing such a lovely book on Faisal.

Faisal...

I died. He thanked me on all social sites...actually I should be thanking him for bringing such lovely moments, happiness in our life, he deserves all the love, honours, awards he's getting. When he acknowledged me I was thrilled...and so happy....everybody could see it on my face...thank u Faisal. Love you a lot.



Me: How does it feel to be the first recipient of a one of its kind book?

Sushma Rane: Actually I was shocked when I learnt, I was first recipient. Now I feel proud that I'm the first one to make Faisu happy (of course not as much Sonnal made him happy). At least to some extent! I feel great to be first recipient as Faisu is very special for me...so the book is very special.....and Sonnal, the writer is also very special for me...we are bonded through this book. So very very special feeling of being first recipient of book on Faisu!!!



Me: What would you like to say to the other countless fans of Faisal Khan with regards to this book?

Sushma Rane: Do read this book. It’s a treasure. If you are a real fan of Faisal Khan must read this book! You will get to meet your Faisal everyday...anytime you want...it’s very very special book for every fan of his. It will be a very precious belonging of yours, if you own it. I'm very happy to own it.
Spread the happiness be a part of the chain..Sonnal…Faisal..Sushma..Pallavi…
This is all about the love between Faisal and his fans...so I'll say buy the book!


…Thanks Sonnal for such a precious gift...

Thanks Faisal 

Love you both.

Sush






~the book will be available EXCLUSIVELY on pothi.com~


                                 


                                   ©Shahen Pardiwala. All Rights Reserved.





No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your say???