Tweet #PlutoMehraKiKasamShareThis

Sunday, June 22, 2014

My World...

mY  wORld..........

            MY BROTHER, SHAHAAN

TO START MY BLOG, I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE MY FIRST ARTICLE TO MY YOUNGER BROTHER, SHAHAAN.


He is of short-height and a happy-go-lucky boy, is adored by all girls and the most important, he is always smiling a “happy smile”. He has one of the most unique smiles in the world, his smile….his smile can melt a mourner’s heart!!!He has the world’s most unusual kind of hair of brownish-yellow and gold color and a cute little nose which turns red every time he sneezes or coughs!!!He loves animals and is after my mother to buy him a puppy and has an extra ordinary wish of owning a animal shop, selling dogs, cats and fish!!!

Coming to his personality , he is simply ‘adorable’. He is sometimes really harsh and may even fracture a wrestler’s hand or break a car’s antenna(I was a witness to the latter!!!)!!!He cries for every petty issue like even losing a simple cricket match with friends!(However the above mentioned problem can be solved by a good helping of cool, sweet, chocolate milk!) He does math skilfully but his English reading needs good amount of sharpening… However, he is sensitive at heart leaving the fact that he is very mischievous, but adjusts with all sorts of people…

He has a lot of ‘bads’ but his but his ‘goods’ balance or even make his ‘goods’ scale heavier! He is one of the most expressive and demanding people I have ever met...he is clear with his thoughts and does not think twice and just speaks up....

His likes and dislikes are a bumper!He adores sweets and finishes a meal, provided someone feeds him...

"He lives on air", is what my mom says.He hates vegetables and likes to eat burgers at McDonalds, provided he gets a good toy with the meal!He likes if people go about his way of living with all his whims and fancies... He is the youngest in the building but everyone sincerely listens to his inputs with regards to playing...He enjoys with all and makes friends in a jiffy!He feels he is the best dancer in the world and plays all sports and does several other activities happily....

He was born on a Sunday, which is a fun day and so, maybe, he loves vacation....He wants a holiday every now and then and is a fun-loving chap...

I, from the bottom of my heart wish that I am able to develop his qualities that he is gifted with and I want him to be related in one or the other positive way to me in my next life too!!!
I vow to be a wonderful elder brother, supporter and protector to him always...

of course,  to my younger brother.....

SHAHAAN....THE MAHAAN...

©Shahen Pardiwala. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Shahaan must be a proud brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Darshan for taking out the time to read my blog... You have found a follower

    ReplyDelete

What's your say???