Tweet #PlutoMehraKiKasamShareThis

Saturday, January 17, 2015

An E-mail To Pimples…

I first thought I will send a letter…but I was sure that the letter would reach after the pimple has gone…so I zeroed in on an email…
And here it goes…


CC/BCC: No one else troubles me.

Subject: Thank You Note + Warning

Message: Dear, pimple on my face, first of all I want to thank you because without you this blog post wasn’t possible. Thank you for your esteemed presence on my forehead. Your company has delighted me but I do not think we are going to meet ever again. So I send this email to you.

I first spotted you when I cut my hair. I pushed those long black hair backwards and saw you. Disgusting little you! That red thing on my head is extremely beautiful and is a one of its kind creation, but please I do not like you on my head. Not because I already have so much stuff in it already (like chess, blogging and Rubik’s cube) but because I cannot tolerate you. Even you cannot tolerate me for a day, I bet that…that too on your forehead!
I have seen you on many other places…like the heads and cheeks of my friends…at this age, when we are rough and tough and don’t care a damn, it is amazing…we can accommodate you anywhere... but very soon we (I and my friends) have to do something. That’s because now we are cricket playing, sweaty, stinking and chirpy teenagers…and truly we give a damn! And I think the time has come…too many problems although I have had you for less than six months from now…
*I can’t bear myself in the mirror when I have little old you on my head… or cheek or nose.
*I run my fingers through my head, which used to be (and is going to be) smooth and nothing on them…but today I felt you…yuck…how can I have you???
*The worst part is you spread faster than my blog posts do on social media…and you make up a home for yourself somewhere else on my face…
*You are not paying me…will anyone in this city allow me to stay at their home? No…and for free… of course not!
* You do not look good on others’ face and so you definitely don’t on mine! And I do not want to go about with such a face…just imagine! Who would like an open garbage dump on Beverly Hills???
(yeah I quote my face Beverly hills…so what???)
But now no more of these problems! That is because I have found a solution…to all of these…pimple problems…boils and spreading of pimples on my face…
Although people say “True beauty lies in the heart or in the character of the person, the clothes and face area the first thing that a person sees in me...that person before being my friends sees my appearance…sometimes it becomes important…no one is going to get into the best of villas if s/he first sees flies and mosquitoes breeding at the entrance!
So pack up your bags dear because not only me but the world has discovered something that will not let you be there for more time on this planet…so apna boriya bistar bandh lo…”
Yours handsomely,
Shahen.
And then I got the reply…
In reply to: Thank You Note + Warning
to me
Hey…I won’t leave…tell me who you have found?
And I told him something…
After that I couldn’t find Pimple anywhere on the net…
So imagine if the name of it can drive pimples off net…imagine what The face wash can actually do…
So you too send an email to pimple on your forehead and tell them to shoo off…
And get the Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash now!

This blog post is a part of an IndiBlogger contest:



                                                               e-mailed by Shahen Pardiwala

                                  ©Shahen Pardiwala. All Rights Reserved.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your say???